ED 509 mobility aid procedure
4 calls for applications launched during the year according to the following schedule:
- Call launched in January of year N for travels from March 1 to May 31 of year N
- Assessment of applications: end of February
- Call launched end of March of year N for travels from June 1 to August 31 of year N
- Assessment of applications: end of May
- Call launched end of May of year N for travels from September 1 to November 30 of year N
- Assessment of applications: during July
- Call launched early September of year N for travels from December 1 to February 28 of year N+1
- Assessment of applications: end of October / early November
Applications will be examined by a committee made up of 3 or 4
members of the board and the director of the doctoral school according to the following criteria:
Only one grant per doctoral student per year
- For trips within France, the amount of the aid from the ED cannot exceed 250 euros; for international trips, the amount will be 400 euros and may be increased to 450 euros for doctoral students in international joint supervision or in international co-supervision
The aid provided by the ED is conditional on the financial support granted by the doctoral student’s laboratory (or on the support from one of the thematic centers)
- For international aid, priority may be given to doctoral students under joint supervision
The ranking of the applications will take into account the purpose of the trip, priority will be given to trips for the purpose of participating in a conference in order to present a paper or trips to do documentary research or surveys necessary for the thesis. The doctoral student must clearly explain the purpose of the trip in the application file.
If necessary, the ranking of applications may give priority to doctoral students who do not have funding to carry out their thesis.
File to download and then complete and submit to the administration office of the Doctoral School 509 (by email to email@example.com or to the office located at BA 203 Toulon Campus).
As soon as the file has been completed, contact Mme Patricia Giraudeau, DIREP financial manager, firstname.lastname@example.org (04.94.14.26.77)